Breaking News

If you cannot cope and/or are having suicidal thoughts …

Building on our article published on the 28th June as to the devastating effect on mental health that business distress has, if you find yourself unable to cope:

• You could go to your GP but they are often overworked and unable to see you in a timely manner and some may not have the right resources to support you

A potentially better option is to call NHS 111 and pick option 2, it is a regional based service and seems to provide a more proactive service if you are having extreme difficulties with coping

There is help and you are not alone.

Share this on Facebook
Share this on Twitter
Email to a Contact
Share this on LinkedIn

Read More News Stories